petek, 15. februar 2013

The Holy Knowledge-THE COOPERATION WITH THE LUMINOUS BODY


THE COOPERATION WITH THE LUMINOUS BODY
Once I learned about the existence of luminous bodies, during the described experiment, I
contacted it every day using the plumb line. Since this way of communicating is very limited, it
was necessary to invest a lot more effort in order to attain just a piece of information. Yet, the
luminous body had for more than seven years been the only paranormal source of information
that I was capable of addressing, alone or with the assistance of the extrasense. The help that
I thus received from the luminous body was so important that I would remain where I had
been without it. Through this help I was given ideas; had the ability to use new powers; they

could be transferred onto me; I could organize and use it, and, also, interpret these
phenomena. Our contacts were more frequent and more intimate. And then, five years ago, a
constant beam between us was established, and I hope that it will not be interrupted as long
as I live. The extrasense told me on one occasion that our contact was so intimate that it
momentarily reacts to my every appeal or a wish.
For a couple of months after establishing my first contact with it, after I sent a paranormal
order to it, I succeeded in leading it to heal patients. The extrasense was observing this and
he first saw the energy waves, that looked like a rocket launching, emerging from the back of
my head on the way to the luminous body. As soon as they reached it, it instantly reacted by
directing the energy wave towards the patient’s aura. A couple of months after we had
discovered the existence of the luminous body, the extrasense managed to speak to it. It
helped us to gain information much faster and more precise than we had using the plumb-line.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar